Friday, June 26, 2009

Arrival in Madrid

 At the point that we hopped off the bus, my fatigue due to "jet lag" and lack of proper nutritional maintenance heightened my frustration. Our Hostal was what I expected it to be, the atmosphere reminded me of a cheap nail salon, don't ask me how I can make that comparison. My living environment had just enough space to perform some resistance exercises, like floor sweepers, V sit ups, draw bridge sit ups, incline pushups, and curls with bags. Anyway, the treks we endured through the city reminded me of my experience with Italy and France. the architecture was a division between urban trash and beautifully carved and railed spanish relics, but this would be the standard throughout the cities. I was hit with boredom, uncertainty and anxiety about being in this city, with these 15 new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment